We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Technical Analyst to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Engage with business users and stakeholders from Claranet group companies to establish needs, document requirements, analyse and propose solutions;
- Prepare project documents including project initiation documents, requirements lists, scope, project plans etc;
- From signoff, manage projects to completion, leveraging both internal and external resources and ensuring stakeholder engagement;
- Create test scenarios for unit, functional and user testing;
- Provide regular updates and feedback to management;
- Contribute to the strategic development of process, business and domain data models for the Claranet group of businesses.
You must have:
- BCS Business Analysis Certification preferred;
- 3 years of business analysis, process mapping and project management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of requirements capture and management methodologies;
- Demonstration of using analytical skills to resolve business problems;
- Business analysis skills and ability to talk to internal customers to gather business requirements, understand challenges and effectively document them in so that they are understood by the Business and developers and/or external suppliers;
- Working understanding of relational database concepts, ETL, BI tools and data presentation;
- A good working business and/or technical knowledge of at least one of the following platforms/technologies:
o Customer Portal
o Billing/Invoicing Platform
o Application Integration
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure situations;
- Ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly with team members including developers and people external to the team who will have differing levels of technical knowledge and experience;
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships;
- Good verbal and written communications skills;
- Team Player;
- Very good English skills written and spoken.
- Understanding of Service Provider technologies such as IP, MPLS, virtualisation, web hosting an advantage;
- Previous experience in IT managed service provider, telecommunications/hosting technology or similar business environment;
- Use of BPMN 2.0 or other process modelling notation;
- Experience of UML modelling for sequence diagrams and class definitions;
- Familiarity with a variety of development practices such as Agile, XP, DevOps.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!