We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Technical Account Manager to integrate our team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Operation and maintenance of Claranet Client network infrastructure;
- Design and implementation of high complexity network and security solutions;
- Capacity management and infrastructure growth planning;
- Advisor & consulting in technical projects;
- Support in incident handling and problem solving.
You must have:
- University attendance or Bachelor / Master degree (preferential);
- Previous experience in clients projects;
- Experience in operation of large networks;
- Proven experience in the operation of Network and Security equipment (Routers, Switching: multi-vendor experience, Firewalls, IPS / IDS, Balancers, Packet Shapers, Web Filters);
- Strong knowledge of network and security technologies and protocols;
- Knowledge in Data Center delivery services (data);
- Cisco products experience: Cisco Nexus 3K 7K & 9K, Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, Cisco WLC, Cisco ASA Fortinets;
- HP Products experience: HP ProCurve, HP WLC;
- Wireless controllers console;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of administration and system virtualization;
- Technological certifications in networks and / or security are a plus.
- Young and dynamic team integration;
- Direct contract with the company, leader in the sector;
- Continuous learning and evolution;
- A stable and continuous project in a fast growing and expanding company;
- Salary framework based on demonstrated experience and role.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!