We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an System Infrastructure Engineer to integrate our internal team.
Your responsabilities include:
- Planning, coordination and delivery of networking projects;
- Undertake tasks that involve design, implementation, migration, troubleshooting and support;
- Support the business with technical expertise and advisory in major opportunities;
- Elaborate project deliverables with network infrastructure technical blueprints, diagrams and technical procedures.
You must have:
- 12th year or degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology;
- 3+ years of experience in implementation and migration projects;
- Expertise and previous experience with HPE Aruba, Cisco and Fortinet networking solutions;
- Knowledge and previous experience of Check Point and Watchguard is a plus (not mandatory);
- Experience in other areas such as HPE infrastructure and Microsoft is a plus (not mandatory);
- Good knowledge of English.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!