We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Sys Admin - Operations Center to integrate our team, based in Lisboa - Carnaxide.
Your responsibilities include:
- L1 and L2 support on incidents/requests raised by the monitoring systems, or reported by customers;
- Escalate L3 and above incidents/requests, to other teams; Operate the monitoring systems efficiently;
- Perform routine procedures or off-hours scheduled tasks;
- Troubleshoot networks and systems.
You must have:
- 12th degree (minimum) or University attendance;
- Previous experience in similar functions;
- Computer skills on Windows, Unix/Linux and virtualization environments;
- Knowledge of structured networks, TCP/IP;
- 24/7 shift availability;
- Good Knowledge of English.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Regular professional development;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!