We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Senior Sys Admin Linux to integrate a Customer team, based in Lisboa.
Your responsibilities include:
- Infrastructure management of internal servers and clients;
- Perform maintenance and operation activities on servers under management, with the objective of maintaining the stability and resilience of the systems;
- Incident resolution on servers under management;
- Execution of customer systems projects;
- Develop the activity to contribute to the continuous improvement of customer Quality, Environment, Information Security and Service Management performance.
You must have:
- Experience as Linux Sys Admin (RedHat, CentOS, Oracle Linux);
- Experience in VMWARE on-prem infrastructure;
- Know-how of Windows sys admin.
- Knowledge of mySQL (MariaDB);
- Datacenter Skills;
- Know-how of networks (routing, switching and firewalls);
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Good Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control. negotiation Skills.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!