We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Solution Architect to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have a deep understanding of business outcomes, capabilities, value streams and processes, and linking them to the portfolio of solutions (including projects, products, services and other systems);
- Lead solution design and analysis, leading to the creation of technology solutions to meet business needs;
- Orchestrate solutions delivery, providing the necessary leadership to the development of an Claranet’s solutions architecture, such as governance, creating a portfolio roadmap and monitoring current state;
- Facilitate and collaborate to deliver business value, working closely with, and provide support to, the Business Analysts, Application Development Team Leads, product owners and business stakeholders throughout the development life cycle;
- Experience on at least one of the fundamental pillars, integration to 3rd party applications and is aware of the latest technology of either the Salesforce or ServiceNow ecosystems.
You must have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and / or a relevant experience in your industry showing career progression and increasing responsibility in line with a constantly expanding skill set;
- At least eight years’ experience of working in multiple IT areas including:
- Software architecture design
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively, negotiate and influence with business stakeholders and development teams alike;
- Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work;
- Create architectural designs to guide and contextualize solution development across products, services, projects and systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information);
- Lead evaluation, design and analysis for the implementation of a solutions architecture across Claranet’s portfolio of business applications and technologies, based on business strategies, business capabilities, value streams, business requirements and enterprise standards;
- Experience of solution architecture in a systems transformation setting, involving at least one of Salesforce, ServiceNow and MS Dynamics 365 F&O;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Understanding of Managed Service Provider technologies such as IP, MPLS, virtualisation, cloud hosting an advantage;
- Previous experience in IT managed service provider, telecommunications technology or similar business environment;
- Achieved TOGAF v9 Certification;
- Any European language skills an advantage.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!