We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an SOC 2nd Tier Engineer to integrate Claranet Group, based in Lisboa - Carnaxide.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participate in immediate containment/mitigation strategies;
- Escalate and participate/support crisis situations;
- Interact with all stakeholders until full resolution of incidents;
- Perform in-depth analysis and risk assessment for security incidents;
- Participate and lead lessons-learned sessions for complex cases;
- Produce recurrent and status reports on security incidents;
- Review and improve incident handling documentation;
- Participate in projects of implementation of SIEM solutions.
You must have:
- More than 2 years in the area of Security;
- More than 1 year in security incident management;
- Knowledge/Experience in Cybersecurity / OSINT (OpenSource Intelligence);
- Knowledge/Experience in SIEM/monitoring tools;
- Knowledge/Experience in Security Incident Management;
- Knowledge/Experience in Vulnerability/Impact/Risk Assessment;
- Knowledge/Experience in Security Monitoring/Controls;
- Knowledge/Experience in Network/Systems Administration;
- Knowledge/Experience in Security Administration;
- Knowledge/Experience in Digital Forensics Incident Response (DFIR) and security incident response support.
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Experience in problem solving;
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Certification paths resources;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!