We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- To ensure the execution of the contracted services, according to contractual terms, service levels, and following a continuous process of expectations management;
- Work as a service focal point, internally and externally, for the Clients of your portfolio;
- Coordinate teams in order to guarantee the achievement of service objectives and metrics, according to contract boundaries and clients' needs and expectations, managing scope, deadlines and quality criteria (Ex: SLAs) agreed with them;
- Participate actively and proactively in controlling and maximizing service profitability;
- Monitor and report the progress of the Service and be a part of the delivery process;
- Keep close contact with the activities of the technical teams affected by the service you manage;
- Ensure, when applicable, escalation of situations, including scope issues related with the service contracted by the Customer;
- Proactively work in the perspective of preventing possible failures in the provision of services at various levels, as well as performing tasks that can deliver "added value" in the service provided;
- Support the definition of corrective and preventive actions addressing problematic situations, detected during the ongoing service;
- Active participation in surveying customer needs and / or promoting new business opportunities, in close collaboration with business teams;
- Prepare, present, and analyse with the Client the reporting of project activities and / or service delivery.
You must have:
- High sense of responsibility;
- Clear understanding and excellent commitment level with contractual goals;
- High Degree or equivalent (training or professional experience);
- 2+ years’ experience in similar functions;
- Broad knowledge in the IT area;
- Solid knowledge of Service Management function;
- Certifications in Service Management Methodologies (ITIL, ISO20000, CoBIT or similar);
- Fluency in English.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- Risk management skills Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Focus on achieving results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
Workplace: Lisboa area
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!