We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Service Desk Team Leader to integrate Claranet Group, based in Lisboa.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manages schedules and shifts according to the available resources and workload;
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skills;
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Performs analysis, validation, and acceptance of new projects according to the quality and guideline compliance;
- Communicates goals and strategy to team members;
- Conducts regular team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations;
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports (KPI’s) about team performance;
- Provides quality end user customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints:
- Providing escalation assistance to the support team;
- Assists with the hiring processes and new team member training.
You must have:
- Team Leadership Experience (minimum 3 years);
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of enterprise class technologies;
- Experience in IT end user services and enterprise end user solutions;
- Knowledge O365, DTM, AD, IAM;
- Experience with large customer infrastructures;
- A proven track record of supporting and mentoring a shift orientated support team;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Able to work autonomously, identifying, and prioritising team workload;
- Ability to conscientiously analyse and escalate;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Certification in ITIL or similar;
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyse, solve problems, and escalate;
- People skills and team spirit;
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!