We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Evolution and Maintenance of the virtualization, storage and backup platforms;
- Diagnosis and resolution of operational problems in this infrastructure;
- Architecture and implementation of new projects;
- Develop activities that contribute to the continuous improvement of the company's quality, environment and information security performance.
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree or degree in computer engineering or similar (preferred);
- At least 3 years of experience in similar functions;
- ITIL knowledge;
- Excellent Knowledge of VMWare;
- Knowledge in Hyper-V, KVM or OLVM is not mandatory but is a plus;
- Knowledge of storage and backup solutions;
- Knowledge of Cloud Director, NSX, vSAN (preferred);
- Knowledge of scripting is not mandatory but is a plus;
- Ease of expression and interaction with customers and suppliers;
- Stress resistance and work capacity in an environment of constant demand;
- Fluency in English;
- Certifications will be valued.
You must have:
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!
To apply for this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Virtualization & Storage Engineer”.