We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Evolution and Maintenance of a Multi-Country Cloud Platform Infrastructure;
- Diagnosis and resolution of operational problems in this infrastructure;
- Architecture and implementation of new projects;
- Development of activities that contribute to the continuous improvement of the company's quality, environment and information security performance.
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree or degree in computer engineering or similar (preferential);
- Previous experience in similar function;
- ITIL knowledge;
- Extensive knowledge of VMware Infrastructures (vCenter and ESXi);
- Knowledge of SRM, vCloud Director, vRealize Suite and NSX will be valued;
- Automation oriented - good knowledge of scripting and automation tools such as Ansible;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM and OVM will be valued;
- Knowledge of storage and backup solutions will be valued;
- Ease of expression and interaction with customers and suppliers;
- Stress resistance and work capacity in an environment of constant demand;
- Fluency in English;
- Certifications will be valued.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!