We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Following the recent growth of the SOC MSSP services, the Cyber Security Business Unit of Claranet is hiring a Senior Security Operations Engineer to join the SOC team, based in Carnaxide.
Your responsibilities include:
You will assume technical responsibility over the Cyber Security technologies and architectures that support the SOC portfolio, providing strategic technical advisory, both internally and externally.
Evolving and extracting the best value of SIEM technology, producing playbooks and enhancing automation levels of SOC activity, implementing security operation metrics and KPI’s, share findings within the team, those are the key priorities assigned to the role.
As a senior Tier II SOC analyst, will also be responsible for carrying out advanced threat hunting and draft incident response procedures.
You must have:
- 5+ years Cybersecurity experience;
- Academic background in relevant field;
- Relevant Cyber Security Certifications and Training is a plus (CEH, OSCP, GIAC, MS500, AZ-500);
- Technical knowledge in SecOps disciplines, including SIEM, Operating system, Endpoint Security, Network/Firewalls and IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, OSINT, DFIR;
- Development skills (scripting or high-level programming languages);
- Experience with Microsoft and Azure security suite are a plus;
- Proven communication skills, both in Portuguese and English;
- Team player, customer oriented, highly available and motivated.
- Competitive salary;
- Innovative and unique SOC project in Portugal;
- Challenging environment, cutting edge technology, highly qualified team;
- Training opportunities;
- Flexible schedule in Claranet office in Carnaxide, as well as other Claranet offices:
- Fresh fruit.
- Annual bonus policy
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!