We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to bring many kinds of communication alive. You will produce designs that get our brand message across with high visual impact. The role demands a keen business sense as well as creative flair.
You will work closely with other colleagues involved in Marketing projects, such as content, advertising, digital, production, sales, etc.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements;
- Schedule projects and conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas;
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs;
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic;
- Test graphics across various media;
- Work with content and digital manager to produce final design;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Excelled as a IT/Web Multimedia Designer creating videos, motion graphics, web assets, interactive kiosks and maintaining company websites;
- Created multimedia presentations for marketing and training purposes.
You must have:
- Proven multimedia graphic designing experience (4+ years of demonstrated success in Corporate Graphic Design);
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics;
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects );
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details;
- Excellent Communication Skills & Team Player;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisbon (Expo)
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!