We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people, and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Security Operations Manager to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Aggregate and be responsible for maintaining the entire Security Operations Team, making the interface both with individual team leaders, as well as ensuring the management of the team as a whole;
- Be the central coordination point for all team leaders in the technical area;
- Add all the information related to the team/ project management and report to the Head of Cyber Security;
- Provide direct support to the pre-sales team to streamline business start-up processes;
- Participate as a consultant providing technical / strategic consultancy information;
- Responsible for the creation and improvement of internal tools/developments, research of sources of security-related information, trend identification, procedural and technical documentation;
- Develop the activity to contribute for the continuous improvement of Quality performance, Environment, Information Security and Service Management of Claranet.
You must have:
- Academic training (level 5), university degree aligned with IT and Security;
- Academic background complemented with a Master's degree and, preferably, Post-Graduations in (cyber) -security;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- More than 10 years in the IT area;
- More than 5 years in the area of Information Security;
- More than 5 years in team management;
- Experience in managing high dimension/ complexity Clients;
- Senior knowledge / experience in:
- Norms and frameworks security (ISO27001, NIST, COBIT, etc.);
- Cybersecurity / OSINT (OpenSource Intelligence);
- Crisis Management;
- Project Management;
- Team Management/ Leadership;
- Risk Assessment.
- Senior level knowledge in> 90% of areas:
- Full-stack concept;
- Monitoring / Security Controls;
- Network / Systems Administration;
- Security Administration;
- Monitoring Systems / Platforms / Applications;
- Vulnerability Testing (Hardware-> Systems-> Platforms-> Applications-> Users)
- Implementation of secure IT infrastructures.
- Good communication and negotiating skills;
- Ability to work in a team and, above all, know how to listen;
- Promote an attitude of constant leadership;
- Good planning and organization skills, ensuring an orientation towards objectives, being possible to meet deadlines according to the pre-established and adapt to the change.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!