We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Following the recent growth of the SOC MSSP services, the Cyber Security Business Unit of Claranet is hiring a Security Operations Engineer to join the SOC team, based in Carnaxide.
Your responsibilities include:
You will assume technical responsibility over the Cyber Security technologies and architectures that support the SOC portfolio, providing technical advisory, both internally and externally and operating our SIEM.
As a SOC analyst, will also be responsible for carrying out threat hunting and draft incident response procedures.
You must have:
- 1+ year Cybersecurity experience;
- Academic background in relevant field;
- Basic Technical knowledge in some SecOps disciplines, such as SIEM, Operating system Security, Endpoint Security, Network/Firewalls and IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, OSINT, DFIR;
- Proven communication skills, both in Portuguese and English;
- Team player, customer oriented, highly available and motivated;
- Development skills are a plus (scripting or high-level programming languages);
- Experience with Microsoft Sentinel and Azure security suite (preferred);
- Relevant Cyber Security Certifications and Training (preferred).
- Competitive salary;
- Innovative and unique SOC project in Portugal;
- Challenging environment, cutting edge technology, highly qualified team;
- Training opportunities;
- Flexible schedule in Claranet office in Carnaxide, as well as other Claranet offices:
- Fresh fruit.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!