We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
We are currently looking for a Salesforce & CPQ Analyst Developer, that will design, configure and implement Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements.
Your responsibilities include:
- Administer, analyse, design and develop Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ in line with best practices;
- Propose and implement solutions to meet business requirements;
- Provide administrative support for the platforms including day to day maintenance tasks and general support;
- Support and improve the existing applications and processes;
- Provide support to all Salesforce users across the group;
- Liaise with Business Analysts and/or end-users, team leaders & managers to review and clarify requirements;
- Ensure that the design and operation of the solutions are appropriate to meet the information and decision support requirements of the business;
- Maintain full documentation and related services together with associated communications documents;
- Provide technical input on the capabilities of the platforms and insights on the preferred/best practice way to implement solutions and appropriate trade-offs;
- Challenge project stakeholders to ensure that the ideal solution is found.
You must have:
- Salesforce administration (create/maintain users, fields, objects, validation rules, workflow rules, process builder, approval processes);
- Experience with CPQ applications (ideally Salesforce CPQ), including product rules, price rules and dynamic options;
- Experience assisting in data clean-up and migration efforts;
- Understand complex processes and turn them into technical solutions;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills;
- Ability to use independent judgement, when necessary and be assertive within parameters of the role;
- Self-motivation and commitment to deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks;
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions;
- Team Player;
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles;
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced exciting, fun environment.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Quote to Cash project implementation;
- Object-orientated programming;
- API development experience;
- Understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as REST;
- Knowledge of Salesforce API technologies (Streaming API, Platform Event).
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Based in one of our locations in Portugal (Lisbon or Oporto), you will work for a team that develops applications for the Claranet group, hence working for the different countries where we operate.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!