We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people, and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Project Manager to integrate our team, based in Lisboa - Carnaxide or Porto.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create & manage project plans;
- Define project schedules, work internally to allocate resources with operational teams and monitor progress;
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives;
- Control delivers of technology solutions;
- Help project team with task design and development;
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution;
- Manage risk tracking process;
- Monitor and manage scope;
- Monitor cost accounting providing data to ensure revenue assurance and/or project profitability management;
- Managed project documentation;
- Work multiple projects simultaneously;
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors;
- Develop the activity to contribute to the continuous improvement of the performance of the quality, environment, information security and service management of Claranet.
You must have:
- High sense of responsibility;
- Clear understanding and excellent commitment level with contractual goals;
- High Degree or equivalent (training or professional experience);
- 2+ years’ experience in similar functions;
- Broad knowledge in the IT area;
- Solid knowledge of Project Management function;
- Training or certifications in Project Management Methodologies – Examples: ITIL, ISO20000, ISO27001 , PMP, IPMA or Prince2, Agile Manifesto, Kanban;
- Fluency in English.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- Risk management skills Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Focus on achieving results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide, Porto
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!