We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Process & Improvement Analyst to join our internal team, based in Lisboa - Carnaxide.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support Claranet's Transformation Plan of process standardization, optimization and automation, as well as cultural change & adoption;
- Integrate the Quality Team;
- Design the company’s processes and flows, preparing the respective documentation and identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
You must have:
- Higher Education in Engineering or Management;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in design, improvement, implementation and monitoring of processes in the IT area, being able to conduct interviews efficiently;
- Experience in preparing documentation related to processes, such as procedures and work instructions;
- Proactive and independent;
- Attention to details and organization.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Hybrid workplace;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!