We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Process & Improvement Analyst to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support the Operations Team Transformation plan of process optimization and automation, as well as cultural change;
- Report to the Operations Team, as well as with all other areas of the organization;
- Design the Operations Team's processes and flows, preparing the respective documentation, and identifying continuous improvements.
You must have:
- Higher Education in Engineering or Management;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in design, improvement, implementation and monitoring of processes in the IT area, being able to conduct interviews efficiently;
- Experience in preparing documentation related to the processes, such as procedures and work instructions;
- Proactivity and autonomy;
- Attention to details and organization skills.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!