We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join our team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Management and support of structured customer networks, in physical and virtual environments;
- Execution of maintenance and operation activities in the networks under management, with the objective of maintaining the stability and resilience of the networks;
- Incident resolution in networks under management;
- Management of Firewalls, Load Balancers and other appliances;
- Execution of projects in customer networks;
- Develop the activity to contribute to the continuous improvement of Claranet's Quality, Environment, Information Security and Service Management performance.
You must have:
- 12th year or university attendance;
- Experience in similar functions;
- Knowledge of network protocols and security technologies (TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS;SNMP)
- Knowledge of structured networks;
- Network or security certifications (optional);
- Fluency in English;
- Technical knowledge of the role to play Level 3;
- Verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Firewalls: Checkpoint, Fortigate, Watchguard. Pfsense, Cisco ASA
- Experience with Routers and Switches: Cisco, HP, Aruba
- Knowledge of Routing Protocols (Static Routing, BGP,OSPF,VRFs)
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa, Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!