We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to integrate our internal team, based in Lisboa - Carnaxide or Porto.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and/or migrate, troubleshoot and support projects with focus on Networking & Security solutions;
- Elaborate project deliverables with detailed infrastructure designs, diagrams and technical procedures, driving excellence and high standards of quality to our customers;
- Support the Sales and Pre-sales units with technical expertise and advisory in major opportunities.
You must have:
- 12th year or degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology;
- 5+ years of experience in implementation and migration projects;
- Experience in the Design, Implementation with WiFi Solutions, Firewall,Lan, WAN, Load Balancers, switches, routers;
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills with a problem solving mindset, and be able to provide technical leadership to junior members;
- Certifications are a plus;
- Ability to read backtraces and isolate potential problem areas at varying levels of depth and complexity;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language (Portuguese);
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide, Porto
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!