We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
If you share our vision, join us!
Right now, we are looking for a Network Engineer to integrate our internal team.
Your responsabilities include:
- Management and support of structured customer networks, in physical and virtual environments;
- Execution of maintenance and operation activities in the networks under management, with the objective of maintaining the stability and resilience of the networks;
- Incident resolution in networks under management;
- Management of Firewalls F5, Load Balancers Fortinet and other appliances;
- Execution of projects in internal Claranet’s Cloud and Network Infrastructure;
- Develop the activity to contribute to the continuous improvement of Claranet's Quality, Environment, Information Security and Service Management performance.
You must have:
- At least 3 years of experience in similar functions;
- University attendance or degree not mandatory but is a plus;
- Ability to troubleshoot network and security environments;
- Experience with ITSM (IT Service Management) tools;
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and ITIL service lifecycle;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to learn and help (mandatory);
- Excellent knowledge of IP networking fundamentals and understanding of all OSI Layers;
- Layer 2 Switching Concepts & Technologies: STP; VLANs; 802.1Q Trunks; Port-channels;
- Layer 3 Routing Concepts & Technologies: Dynamic Routing Protocols, HSRP, VRRP;
- Network Services: DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, TACACS+;
- Knowledge of Azure (networking);
- Basic Knowledge of Load Balancing;
- Firewall Configuration: Filtering Rules, NAT, VPN Tunnels;
- Experience with the following Network Vendors: Cisco;
- Experience with the following Security Vendors: Checkpoint or Fortinet;
- Technical certifications in any of the above vendors are valued but not mandatory.
- Interpersonal relationship;
- Proactivity and initiative;
- Time management;
- Goal orientation;
- Deadline accomplishments;
- Good analytical ability.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Make modern happen!