We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people, and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Management Accountant to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Control of the monthly and annual accounting closing process;
- Make the Statutory financial reporting to the Claranet Group;
- Control of the registration of costs and income: Analysis of contracts and projects and carrying out monthly recognition movements;
- Development of automation projects, standardization, and continuous improvement of processes in the financial area.
You must have:
- Degree in Accounting, Management or Economics;
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar roles, auditing or consulting;
- Solid knowledge of Accounting and Taxation;
- Domain of Microsoft Office tools;
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and capable of teamwork;
- Analytical profile and synthesis capacity;
- Proactivity, initiative and results orientation;
- Ability to adapt to changes, organization, and planning.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!