We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
If you share our vision, join us!
Right now, we are looking for a Legal Assistant to integrate our internal team.
Your responsabilities include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts, with customers, suppliers and business partners;
- Provide contracting, legal and regulatory support to the business teams on all business operations and activities of the company and general legal advice to other functions;
- In coordination with organization's policies and compliance, provide appropriate advice to the business teams on contracting matters;
- Ensure complete compliance with statutory and corporate matters and governance processes;
- Conducting legal research and providing advice in all sorts of legal matters relating to the business;
- Provide day-to-day proactive corporate and employment law counselling and support resolution of HR and legal employment issues.
You must have:
- Law Degree and admission to the Portuguese Bar Association;
- 3+ years experience in a Company or Law firm;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, proactive, with excellent research, analytical skills and able to exercise judgment and discretion on legal issues;
- Ability to analyse, draft and close commercial agreements independently and efficiently;
- Familiarity with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and its implications on business operations;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and short deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisbon - Flexible
Claranet, Make modern happen!