We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Junior Analyst | Salesforce to integrate Claranet Group, based in Portugal: Lisboa - Carnaxide, Lisboa - Expo, Porto, Remoto.
Your responsibilities include:
- Administer, analyse, design and develop Salesforce in line with best practices;
- Propose and implement solutions to meet business requirements;
- Provide administrative support for the platforms including day to day maintenance tasks and general support;
- Support and improve the existing applications and processes;
- Provide support to all Salesforce users across the group;
- Liaise with Business Analysts and/or end-users, team leaders & managers to review and clarify requirements;
- Ensure that the design and operation of the solutions are appropriate to meet the information and decision support requirements of the business;
- Maintain full documentation and related services together with associated communications documents;
- Provide technical input on the capabilities of the platforms and insights on the preferred/best practice way to implement solutions and appropriate trade-offs;
- Challenge project stakeholders to ensure that the ideal solution is found.
You must have:
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Pricing, Quote to Cash, Estimation/Quoting or Product Catalog;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Understand complex data models and ability to evolve them to meet business requirements;
- Ability to work within an Agile framework;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Ability to use independent judgement, when necessary and be assertive within parameters of the role;
- Self-motivation and commitment to deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks;
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions;
- Team Player;
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles;
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced exciting, fun environment.
- Salesforce administration;
- Salesforce CPQ experience (Salesforce CPQ, Vlocity, CloudSense, Apttus, etc.)
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide, Lisboa - Expo, Porto, Remoto
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!