We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an IT Project Manager to integrate our internal team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create & manage project plans;
- Define project schedules, work internally to allocate resources with operational teams and monitor progress;
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives;
- Control deliver of technology solutions;
- Help project team with task design and development;
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution;
- Manage risk tracking process;
- Monitor and manage scope;
- Monitor cost accounting providing data in order to ensure revenue assurance and/or project profitability management;
- Manage project documentation;
- Work multiple projects simultaneously;
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors.
You must have:
- Degree in Information Systems, Management or Similar;
- 2 to 3 years’ minimum experience as project manager in an IT environment;
- English language proficiency.
- PMP, IPMA or Prince2 certifications;
- ITIL, ISO20000, CoBIT or ITSM certifications;
- Scrum, Agile and Kanbam certifications;
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders;
- Negotiation skills and detail-oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!