We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Internal Support Technician to integrate our team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implementation of requests for user account changes in Windows domain Active Directory and email management systems;
- Solving micro informatics issues mostly at our offices or remotely;
- Identification and resolution of problems occurring in the network;
- End user and internal Pc's support.
- Configuration and installation of new IT equipment, control and monitoring of software and hardware in our Desktop Management environments;
- Identification and resolution of software, hardware, and operating-system issues;
- Inventory and equipment maintenance and audits.
You must have:
- Experience with Operating systems (Windows 10 and macOS);
- Office 365 training or proved knowledge (mandatory);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 (O365) application environments;
- Knowledge of users and mailboxes management;
- Knowledge of IM Clients (MS Teams);
- Knowledge of users and groups management in Active Directory;
- Knowledge of access and permissions management in Microsoft Fileshare;
- Knowledge of Hardware and peripherals (troubleshooting, software and hardware installation and ticket resolution);
- Knowledge of Network and Internet (Firewall, Proxy, AntiSpam, Access Points, Switching);
- Knowledge of Comptia Certification\ITIL (preferential);
- Knowledge of remote access \ ITSM tools;
- Availability to be contacted and act after regular working hours;
- Driving License.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace;
- Training sessions and learning paths according to your profile and organization needs.
Workplace: Lisboa / Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!