We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Inside Sales to integrate our internal team, based in Porto.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop new business and consolidate the existing business in line with company's overall growth strategy;
- Processing new sales leads;
- Registering opportunities identified directly or by the assigned Account Manager;
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients;
- Elaborate proposals according to the pre-sales guidelines and the Account Manager input;
- Prepare data documentation and reports to help the sales team;
- Ensure the compliance with expected deadlines;
- Keep track of sales targets.
You must have:
- 12th grade (or) Degree;
- Minimum professional experience of 3 years in the commercial area or customer service;
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience in the IT sector (preferential);
- Knowledge in Public Sector (preferential);
- Strong taste for the commercial area;
- Experience in electronic purchasing platforms;
- Ability to analyze specifications (preferential factor);
- Great ability for verbal and written expression;
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of other languages (preferential factor);
- Rigor in submitting work and meeting deadlines;
- Ambitious and self-motivated;
- Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Email).
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!