We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop vRealize Automation Blueprints to provide automation for infrastructure, application and process deployment;
- Maintain Service Catalogs with blueprints developed using vRealize Automation;
- Create vRealize Orchestrator workflows to provide XaaS Services to Self-Service Users;
- Implement vRealize Automation integrations with infrastructure, such as authentication sources and VMware vSphere / NSX components;
- Automate IT tasks and enable user self-service provisioning through vRealize Automation;
- Reduce effort of operations management and troubleshooting;
- Deploy IT services in a more efficient way and identify automation opportunities and solution reusable automation workflows;
- Facilitate and contribute to the definition and refinement of automation strategy, architecture, and standards;
- Integrate vRealize Automation / Orchestrator with REST API calls;
- Advisor to build out self-service end-to-end automation;
- Continuous support and development for Automation and Operations.
You must have:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer engineering or similar (preferred);
- 2 to 4 years of real experience (minimum 1 year of experience in automation);
- Strong understanding of enterprise automation, integration, and modern software engineering practices;
- Significant cloud engineering and test-driven, full-stack development experience;
- Deep familiarity with cloud infrastructure design patterns and anti-patterns;
- Strong technical experience with common cloud and IT infrastructure technologies such as VMware vRealize Suite;
- Understanding of security fundamentals at the hypervisor and operating system levels;
- Expertise in defining IT strategy, standards, and architecture – particularly with automation IT infrastructure;
- Hands-on experience with configuration management and infrastructure automation tooling like vRA/vRO;
- Experience in creating Blueprints, publishing catalogs, creating and configuring VRA and VRO/workflows, vRO integration with external systems and 3rd party tools through API/CLI;
- Should be a subject matter expert in automation/orchestration and development Experience on vRealize Automation (VRA) / VRO;
- Excellent Scripting knowledge on PowerShell, WMI, Batch, and Java script;
- Proficient in Windows Operating Systems, server builds, server upgrades and active directory administration;
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Linux operating system, python and shell scripting;
- Good knowledge in integrations with vRA/VRO through REST API;
- Experience in developing solutions using agile methodology;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!