We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Information Security Management Consultant to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsabilities include:
- Work with our customers and understand their business requirements in order to support them on change and improvement projects;
- Work with the team on assessments and audit projects as well as policies & procedures definition initiatives and framework/best practices implementations (e.g. information security management and/or business continuity, etc.);
- Identify and develop new trends and portfolio areas, as well as engagement opportunities with the sales team and other delivery practices;
- Delivery methodologies and artefacts improvement;
- Develop an activity to contribute to the continuous improvement of Claranet's Quality, Environment, Information Security and Service Management performance.
You must have:
- Degree in IT, Management or Similar;
- Postgraduate in Management and MBA (preferential);
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
ISO27001, ISO27701, GDPR, Business processes transformation, Change management, Business Continuity,…
- At least 5 years of experience in similar positions;
- Strong consulting skills: communication and presentation skills, ability to manage projects, working with people and technology;
- Experience with process design tools and MS Office.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Flexible (Remote and Office)
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!