We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Information Security Engineer to integrate Claranet, based in Lisboa - Carnaxide.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participate in the design of Client solutions, including the definition and design of security requirements and controls to be applied to information systems;
- Participate in internal projects as "trusted advisor" to:
- Identify the security requirements and controls to be applied to mitigate risks;
- Analyse the conformity of projects/initiatives with security standards;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of security standards (e.g., security standards and controls for specific technologies);
- Collaborate in the development of new security solutions and systems;
- Collaborate in the review of the current security system and identification of recommendations and improvements;
- Collaborate in the definition of a secure architecture for solutions deployed in Microsoft Azure Public Cloud;
- Analyse, review, and recommend the implementation of configurations in Microsoft Azure Cloud security solutions, such as: Microsoft Defender, Cloud App Security, Azure Security Center.
You must have:
- +4 years of experience in Cybersecurity;
- Proven experience in implementing security standards such as ISO 27001, NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology);
- Good understanding of technology stack and cloud architectures, with special focus on Azure cloud security solutions;
- Proven experience in various cybersecurity domains;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes:
- Strong skills interpersonal of presentation and communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, not technical and business audiences;
- Strong attention to detail and skills logical and analytical.
- Certification in ITIL or similar;
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Experience in problem solving;
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!