We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a End User Support Specialist to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing world class technical and functional support to End Users from our Customers via email, phone, self-service portal, etc);
- Diagnosis and problem solving.
You must have:
- 12th grade level (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Fluency in Spanish, French (preferential);
- Experience in user support (Service Desk, Helpdesk, IT Local Support);
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office (M365);
- Knowledge of Email Clients and Protocols (POP, IMAP, Exchange and Office 365);
- Knowledge of Firewall, Proxy and AntiSpam;
- Knowledge of IM Clients;
- Knowledge of Active Directory;
- Access management and permissions in Microsoft Fileshare;
- Knowledge of Hardware and Peripherals.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Available to work on 24/7 shifts;
- Ability to achieve results.
Workplace: Lisbon (Carnaxide)
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!