We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to integrate our internal team. Your main responsibility is to build software, create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design solutions for business requirements and improve Client processes;
- Prepare functional specification documentation;
- Analyze business processes and requirements;
- Customize and Configure D365 solutions;
- Follow and support the development team to implement the designed solution;
- Test solution developed to ensure that the solution designed with the customer is implemented;
- Tests and training documentation, about the designed solution;
- Implement improvements to internal processes and new functional methodologies;
- Contribute to continuous improvement .
You must have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar functions;
- Solid knowledge in several modules of Dynamics CRM platform;
- Experience in customizing the Dynamics CRM platform - attributes, views, forms;
- Fluency in English.
- Certification in Dynamics CRM;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Experience in problem solving.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Make modern happen!