We Are Passionate About What Technology Can Do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Deskside Support Technician to integrate our team. As a Deskside Support Technician, you will provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches. Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks. Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proceeds to install, control and monitor software and hardware on desktops;
- Implements requests for user account changes in Windows domain Active Directory and email management systems;
- Resolves micro informatics issues primarily at the client's premises and / or remotely;
- Diagnosis of problems occurring in the network and in systems or operating faults.
You must have technical knowledge in diagnosing and solving problems in:
- Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10) and MACs);
- Microsoft Office application environments (XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016);
- Email clients and protocols (POP, IMAP, Exchange, Office 365);
- Management of users and mailboxes;
- IM clients (Lync and Skype);
- Management of users and groups in Active Directory;
- Access and permissions management in Microsoft Fileshare;
- Hardware and peripherals (Troubleshouting, software and hardware installation and ticket resolution);
- Network and Internet (Firewall, Proxy, AntiSpam, Access Points, Switching);
- Comptia Certification (preferable).
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!