We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Deskside Support Technician to integrate our team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proceeds to install, control and monitor software and hardware in our Desktop Management environments;
- Implements requests for user account changes in Windows domain Active Directory and email management systems;
- Resolves micro informatics issues primarily at the client's premises and / or remotely;
- Diagnosis of problems occurring in the network and in systems or operating faults;
- Hands and eyes to support another Claranet teams in our customer facilities.
You must have:
- Windows operating systems (8 and 10) and MACs;
- Experience in Office 365 user management;
- Microsoft Office application environments (2010, 2013 and 2016);
- Email clients and protocols (POP, IMAP, Exchange);
- Management of users and mailboxes;
- IM Clients (MS Teams);
- Management of users and groups in Active Directory;
- Access and permissions management in Microsoft Fileshare;
- Hardware and peripherals (Troubleshooting, software and hardware installation and ticket resolution);
- Network and Internet (Firewall, Proxy, AntiSpam, Access Points, Switching);
- Comptia Certification\ITIL (preferable);
- Remote access tools knowledge \ ITSM tools;
- Availability to be contacted and move on to act after regular working hours;
- Driving License.
- Regular professional development;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace;
- Training sessions and learning paths according your profile and Claranet organization needs.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!