We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Data Scientist / Cloud Data Architect to integrate our internal team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Help to explore data by developing predictive modeling, machine learning and statistical analysis;
- You will analyze business needs and will design, implement and explore data management processes using public cloud services;
- Work closely to our Business Developers helping them to design solutions;
- Suggest alternatives to existing processes/services and will implement them in POC’s/prototype’s;
- Work on data-related implementation tasks that include provisioning data storage services, ingesting streaming and batch data, transforming data, implementing security requirements, implementing data retention policies, identifying performance bottlenecks, and accessing external data sources.
You must have:
- Data science experience using Python machine learning, R statistical modeling, data mining, data warehousing techniques, or schema design;
- Experience in integration/transformation tools like Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks and cloud solutions like Azure Synapse and SQL Server DW;
- Degree in Informatics Engineering or similar (preferable);
- Highly skilled on public cloud data warehousing, big data, data modeling and ETL tools.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!