We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Data Center Technician, based in Lisboa.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the operation of the datacenter infrastructure, including all equipment and physical connections;
- Analysing, diagnosing and resolving possible operational problems in this infrastructure;
- Performing work related to network and energy in the datacenter infrastructure;
- OnSite support to Claranet teams through a “Hands & Eyes” service;
- Accompanying Customers and Prospects to the data center, including guided visits within the scope of partnerships or projects;
- Ensuring that electrical and electronic equipment, whose useful life ends, are sent for recycling as stipulated in IT Waste Management;
- Developing the activity in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of Claranet's Quality, Environment, Information Security and Service Management performance.
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree or degree in computer engineering or similar (preferential);
- Previous experience in similar function (3+ Years);
- ITIL knowledge;
- Knowledge of Internet technologies;
- ience of structured copper and fiber cabling;
- Fluency in English;
- ience with electrification of data centers;
- Ease of expression and interaction with Customers and Suppliers;
- Certifications will be valued;
- Driver's Licence;
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!