We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Continuous Service Improvement Manager to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Define, design and implement a Service Performance Management Framework;
- Create and report performance metrics in order to identify the areas that require improvement;
- Monitor practices and processes to guide the implementation of compliance and continuous improvement strategies;
- Use available information, metrics and assessments to develop recommendations for operational and procedural changes;
- Provide information about internal processes to help service improvement initiatives;
- Develop the activity to contribute for the continuous improvement of Claranet's Quality, Environment, Information Security and Service Management performance.
You must have:
- Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent;
- ITIL certificate;
- Six Sigma;
- Experience in IT services or Engineering.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!