We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Cloudops Engineer to integrate our internal team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implement and manage client solutions in cloud (AWS, Azure e Google);
- Implement automations for application deployment, systems configuration, and security;
- Troubleshooting and systems maintenance;
- Incident Resolution: Analysis, system recovery and troubleshooting skills;
- Monitoring and ensuring stability of the client’s cloud infrastructure.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar;
- 3 o 5 years’ experience in supporting cloud environment (Public Cloud);
- Thorough understanding of CI/CD solutions;
- Know how in terraform, cloudformation or similar;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!