We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Cloud Security Engineer to integrate Claranet Group, based in Lisboa - Carnaxide.
Your responsibilities include:
- Define and monitor the infrastructure operation. Helping in the operation, in incidents, defining security controls in new implementations and generally monitoring all cloud infrastructure issues;
- Be the focal point of security issues, design remediation plans that are realistic and make sense given the reality of infrastructure;
- Analysis, validation, and integrations new projects;
- Be the cybersecurity spokesperson on all Cloud infrastructure topics.
You must have:
- Depth knowledge cloud security methodologies and technologies;
- Relevant public cloud platforms administration experience (Azure & AWS);
- Relevant experience on-prem infrastructures (VMWARE) – security, administration, migrations;
- Depth knowledge of enterprise class technologies;
- Palo Alto Prisma;
- Power BI (creation of Cloud security Dashboards);
- BridgeCrew (or other similar tools that scan IaC);
- Experience with large customer infrastructures;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Able to work autonomously, identifying, and prioritising team workload;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Certification in ITIL or similar;
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Experience in problem solving;
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!