We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people, and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Cloud Practice Team Lead to integrate Claranet Group, based in Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto or Remote).
Your responsibilities include:
- Helping to mentor other members of the team and raise the general skill level;
- Providing escalation assistance to the support team;
- Developing and tracking training plans for the team;
- Designing and building customer solutions;
- Taking ownership of large customer projects and ensuring timely delivery;
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and changes in the industry.
You must have:
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of Cloud technologies;
- Experience with large customer projects;
- A proven track record of supporting and mentoring an engineering team;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Able to work autonomously, identifying and prioritising tasks; experienced enough to know when to seek input from others.
- Certification in Cloud technologies;
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- People skills and team spirit;
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisbon / Oporto / Remote
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!