We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Cloud Migration Engineer to integrate Claranet Group, based in Portugal (Lisboa - Carnaxide, Porto or Remoto).
Your responsibilities include:
- Be involved in customer collaboration on migration and discovery workshops;
- Help deploying the tool needed to assess customer workloads (AWS Application Discovery Service, Azure Migrate: Discovery and assessment tool);
- The migration of Customer workloads to Microsoft Azure and/or AWS;
- Assist in providing post-migration support for customers;
- Be involved in transition of projects to Claranet Managed Services teams or customer support teams.
You must have:
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure and/or AWS, its relevant build, deployment and networking technologies;
- Administration experience in Windows and Linux Servers;
- Experience in Azure Site Recovery, Azure Migrate, CloudEndure and/or Microsoft MAP Toolkit;
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn a wide variety of technologies;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Occasional out of hours work may be required;
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Experience in Azure data migration assistant and or AWS DMS;
- Experience with other hyperscaler cloud platforms and technologies.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide, Porto or Remoto
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!