We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Cloud DevOps Engineer to integrate Claranet Group, based in Lisboa.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design & migration projects of current infrastructures (Hyper-V on-prem & MS services) to Microsoft Azure;
- Document the solutions being implemented;
- Migration, Installation and administration of IaaS, PaaS services;
- Automation of new architectures (IaC - Azure based);
- Support and maintenance of devOps tools.
You must have:
- Experience with pipelines and CI/CD, Git Ops concepts;
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Docker, Kubernets;
- Experience with Terraform (and/or other IaaC);
- Script development (bash, powershell, python);
- Experience with large customer infrastructures;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Able to work autonomously, identifying, and prioritising team workload;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Certification in ITIL or similar;
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Experience in problem solving;
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Tagus Park (Porto Salvo, Oeiras)
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!