We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people, and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Cloud Consultant to integrate Claranet Group, based in Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto or Remote).
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with customers to translate business requirements into technical implementations;
- Designing and building templates and patterns to be used by customers and the rest of the team;
- Taking ownership of customer projects and ensuring timely delivery;
- Providing escalation assistance to the support team;
- Helping to mentor other members of the team, delivering feedback and raising the general skill level;
- Diagnosing issues under pressure and seeing them through to resolution;
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and changes in the industry;
- On-call duties.
You must have:
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of at least one Cloud platform and associated technologies;
- Demonstrable experience with modern configuration management tool;
- Experience of at least one scripting or programming language;
- Ability to produce written technical content; experienced in presenting to a mixed-skilled audience;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work autonomously, identifying and prioritising tasks; experienced enough to know when to seek input from others;
- Basic knowledge of both Windows and Linux (preferential);
- Experience with more than one hyper-scaler platform (preferential);
- Experience with Terraform (preferential);
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- People skills and team spirit;
- Available to work on 24/7 shifts (not mandatory but preferential);
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisbon / Oporto / Remote
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!