We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Change Management Consultant to integrate our internal team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support in the definition of a change management methodology (processes, activities and tools) in the Workplace area;
- Identification and mapping of processes in need of change;
- Identify the key stakeholders of the different organizational areas and, together, develop a change strategy plan;
- Ensure constant communication between the parties involved and, create communicational content that feeds those same channels;
- Conduct impact analysis and evaluate how the change roles;
- Coordinate the management of Change Management projects through the application of the project management methodology adopted in the organization:
o Monitoring the definition of the project scope and respective implementation;
- Analysis of metrics and KPI’s and creation of reports and recommendations that aim to ensure the adoption of technologies and increase productivity.
You must have:
- Degree in Psychology, HR Management, Management or IT;
- Analytical habilities;
- Experience in:
o Change Management;
o Strategy and Governance;
o Project Management;
o Business Analysis.
- Certificate in change management – Prosci or Project Management PMI
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!