We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Junior BI Analyst Developer to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Administer, analyse, design and develop Business Intelligence applications in line with best practices;
- Propose and implement solutions to meet business requirements;
- Provide administrative support for the platforms including day to day maintenance tasks and general support;
- Support and improve the existing applications and processes;
- Provide support to all business users across the group;
- Liaise with Business Analysts and/or end-users, team leaders & managers to review and clarify requirements;
- Ensure that the design and operation of the solutions are appropriate to meet the information and decision support requirements of the business;
- Maintain full documentation and related services together with associated communications documents;
- Provide technical input on the capabilities of the platforms and insights on the preferred/best practice way to implement solutions and appropriate trade-offs;
- Challenge project stakeholders to ensure that the ideal solution is found.
You must have:
- Experience with Dimensional Data Modelling;
- Good database/data warehouse knowledge;
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills;
- Self-motivation and commitment to deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks;
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Team Player;
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles;
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced exciting, fun environment.
- Qlikview and QlikSense administration and development;
- Experience with ETL tools (SSIS).
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!