We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Business and Process Consultant to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Work with the team on assessments and audit projects as well as policies & procedures definition initiatives and framework/best practices implementations: e.g. information security management, business continuity, service management;
- Work with our customers and understand their business requirements in order to support them on change and improvement projects;
- Identify and develop new trends and portfolio areas, as well as engagement opportunities with the sales team and other delivery practices;
- Develop an activity to contribute to the continuous improvement of Claranet's Quality, Environment, Information Security and Service Management performance.
You must have:
- Degree in IT, Management or Similar;
- Postgraduate in Management and MBA (preferential);
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
ISO20000, ITIL, ISO27001, Prince, Business processes transformation, Change management, Business Continuity, Lean, Kanban, Agile Service Management,…
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions (preferential);
- Strong consulting skills: communication and presentation skills, working with people and technology;
- Experience with process design tools and MS Office;
- Fluent English will be preferred;
- Availability for travel.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!