We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Azure Sales Specialist to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon. As an Azure Sales Specialist your mission is to position the Azure solution with the Clients, translating into added value for their businesses.
Your responsibilities include:
- Establish the interface with Microsoft product management teams;
- Set the business plan;
- Align and strengthen the engagement with customers and Claranet business areas, for the definition and positioning of the service;
- Collaborate with Claranet Marketing team to align communication strategy;
- Discuss and define technological roadmaps of each customer, focusing on moving to the Cloud;
- Create awareness on the service and consultatively support the sales force;
- Evangelize customers to Azure, turning it into new contracts;
- Ensure Azure consumption on customers by collaborating with the Delivery team;
- Manage consumption metrics.
You must have:
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience and / or pre-sales solutions;
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (mandatory);
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS);
- Sales approach;
- Focus on the goal (Make It Happen).
Nice to Have:
- Higher Education in Management / IT;
- Knowledge of Microsoft products / solutions;
- Trading Skills.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!