We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people, and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Azure Migration Engineer to integrate Claranet Group, based in Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto or Remote).
Your responsibilities include:
- The migration of Customer workloads to Microsoft Azure;
- Be involved in customer collaboration on migration and discovery workshops;
- Assist in providing post-migration support for customers;
- Be involved in transition of projects to Claranet Managed Services teams or customer support teams.
You must have:
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment and networking technologies;
- Administration experience in Windows and Linux Servers;
- Experience in Azure Site Recovery, Azure Migrate and/or Microsoft MAP Toolkit;
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn a wide variety of technologies;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Occasional out of hours work may be required;
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Experience in Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD);
- Experience in Azure data migration assistant;
- Experience with other hyperscaler cloud platforms and technologies.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisbon / Oporto / Remote
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!