We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people, and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Azure Cloud Architect to integrate our internal team, based in Lisboa - Carnaxide or Porto.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design cloud infrastructure with security, scalability, and highly availability in mind;
- Collaborate in the definition or transformation of architecture solutions deployed in Microsoft Azure Public Cloud environments;
- Ensure FinOps standards are applied;
- Deliver high complex Azure cloud solutions embedding the latest services;
- Implement DevOps methodologies;
- Analyse, review, and recommend the implementation of configurations in Microsoft Azure Cloud security solutions, such as: Microsoft Defender, Cloud App Security, Azure Security Center, Azure DevOps.
You must have:
- +3 years of experience on Azure Cloud Architect solutions;
- Proven experience in implementing complex Azure (and Hybrid/Multi Cloud) solutions;
- Good understanding of technology stack and cloud architectures, with special focus on Azure PAAS services;
- Proven experience in IaaC;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes;
- Strong skills interpersonal of presentation and communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, non-technical and business audiences;
- Strong attention to detail and logical and analytical skills.
- Certification in ITIL or similar;
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Experience in problem solving;
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Certification paths resources;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisboa - Carnaxide, Porto
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!