We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Automation Developer and Functional Analyst to integrate our internal team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Automation, consolidation, and simplification of company activities;
- Development of integrations using several techniques/tools, with greater predominance in Java;
- Functional analysis for internal projects;
- Implementation/evolution of new tools in his area of competence;
- Automation of health check routines.
You must have:
- Experience in programming languages such as Java, Perl, Unix scripting, DAX, C++ etc;
- Full understanding of concepts like rest, soap, json, http request, scheduling, traceability, etc;
- Database notions and agility to work with SQL Server, Maria DB, etc;
- Not focused on a single technology and high capacity of heterogeneous projects;
- Basic notions of Windows and Unix systems;
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of ITIL or ISO20000 certifications;
- Knowledge of ITSM, Automation and Monitoring Tools;
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious, motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive and challenging projects, at national and international level;
Workplace: Lisboa, Remote
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!