We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Account Manager to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
- Act as the point of contact for clients, building strong, trust-worthy and long-term relationships;
- Address client’s queries and issues effectively and in a timely manner;
- Work closely with the Advertising Analysts to set digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirement and to analyse campaigns performance and metrics in order to make sure client’s KPIs are reached;
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, controlling and closure of a project / campaign.
You must have:
- University degree in Information Technology, Marketing, or Management (preferential);
- Experience in similar functions corporate and enterprise market, preferably in the IT sector;
- Professional experience as key account manager, sales manager or sales developer;
- Professional experience in selling technological solutions;
- Strong taste for the commercial area;
- Experience in electronic purchasing platforms;
- Great ability for verbal and written expression;
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of other languages (preferential factor);
- Rigor in submitting work and meeting deadlines;
- Ambitious and self-motivated;
- Technical knowledge of Cloud (Private and Public);
- Technical knowledge of Cybersecurity;
- Knowledge of the Financial Sector (Banking & Insurance).
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!